Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday's Obituary - Clarence Wesley Lusby


This is the obituary for my paternal grandfather, Clarence Wesley Lusby.  He was born in 1913 in Washington, DC, and died in 1966 in Bladensburg, Maryland.  I don't know what paper this obit came out if.  It was a clipping I found in my parent's photo album.  I'm going to assume it came out of a Maryland newspaper because I have all the version that were published in the DC papers, and none of them resembled this one.  I hope that one day I'll be able to find it online.

According to notes I have on the family research his sister did, he died at the same age as his mother and of the same diagnosis, heart disease.  He died 3 years after I was born, so I don't remember him at all.

At his request, his ashes were scattered over the Chesapeake Bay.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. Thanks for visiting. I enjoy and appreciate your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...